Returns & Exchanges
Cancelling your order
If you are based in the Australia, you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received your order.
- You must notify customer care in writing of your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Miss Moo Collections, Shop 24, 22-24 Street Name, Suburb NSW 2028, Australia.
- On receipt of your notice of contract cancellation, we will email you.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at Miss Moo Collections, Shop 24, 22-24 Street Name, Suburb NSW 2028, Australia, and that you retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of contract cancellation. If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 working days from the day after you received you order, as described above.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping is also free on the replacement item, but if you are based outside the Australia you will need to pay taxes and duties on this.
Simply request a order number through your Miss Moo Collections account, and specify the new size you require. For exchanges outside the Australia, you will be prompted to tick a box on the ‘REVIEW & CONFIRM’ page. You will see a breakdown of cost and this authorizes Miss Moo Collections to deduct the total taxes and duties from the original card used to place your order.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a store credit and purchase the new piece separately.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or by cheque and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned using our free collection service.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the Australia, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the Australia, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Lelgante. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on their processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all Miss Moo Collections and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
You may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is Miss Moo Collections, Shop 24, 22-24 Street Name, Suburb NSW 2028, Australia. and we request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns.